A checklist of materials required to teach this course:
- Course sign-in sheet
- Donation bucket
- Instructor evaluation sheets for each attendee.
- Student course handouts.
- Notes for 3-minute Introduction To the Auxiliary
- Instructor Guide.
- Prayer of the Volunteer
- LCS Auxiliary brochures
- Info on local CER, ARES and meetings.
- FRS/GMRSMURS FCC FAQs (for people to look at or pass, does not have to be one per attendee).
- Communications Log Sheets.
- ARRL Emergency Communication Handbook and License Study Guide, if available.
- Exercise Team Leader Briefs.
15-30 FRS/GMRS radios depending on attendance expectations.
- Radios should be fully charged
- Spare batteries (usually AAs should be available)
- Water and snacks as appropriate.
- Spare pens.
- Completion certificates should be prepared after the course and mailed, delivered at next meeting, etc. as appropriate.